NEW YORK, Oct. 17, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Varonis Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRNS), a pioneer in data security and analytics, will be exhibiting at NetApp Insight on October 22-24, 2018 in Las Vegas.
Varonis invites attendees to visit booth #804 for 1:1 product demonstrations. Attendees will get a live interactive look at the VaronisData Security Platform, which locks down sensitive enterprise data, monitors user behavior, prevents data breaches, and reduces risk across hybrid environments – both on-premises and cloud data storage – including NetApp ONTAP Cloud Data Storage.
Varonis Highlights at NetApp Insight 2018:
- Visit Varonis: During expo hours, head to booth #804 for a presentation on how Varonis helps thousands of organizations around the world detect insider threats and cyberattacks, prevent and limit disaster by locking down sensitive and stale data, and efficiently sustain a secure state with automation.
- Technology Demos: Get a deep dive into how NetApp and Varonis work together to protect data against ransomware and cyberattacks, discover how Varonis analyzes access events with FPolicy to monitor and alert on suspicious activity, and more.
- Expert Session: Varonis Technical Evangelist Brian Vecci presents Getting Out of the Data Security Money Pit on Tuesday, October 23, at 2:00 pm. Investing in disparate data security products hasn’t translated into reduced risk or ROI: learn how a unified Data Security Platform can streamline risk reduction, remediation, data protection, and deliver a positive ROI.
- Not attending NetApp Insight? You can still see a demo and learn how Varonis protects data on-premises and in the cloud. Sign up for a demo or your own Data Risk Assessment.
● For additional details on the Varonis solution portfolio, visit www.varonis.com.
● Visit our blog and join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Podcast and YouTube.
Varonis is a pioneer in data security and analytics, fighting a different battle than conventional cybersecurity companies. Varonis focuses on protecting enterprise data: sensitive files and emails; confidential customer, patient and employee data; financial records; strategic and product plans; and other intellectual property. The Varonis Data Security Platform detects insider threats and cyberattacks by analyzing data, account activity and user behavior; prevents and limits disaster by locking down sensitive and stale data; and efficiently sustains a secure state with automation. With a focus on data security, Varonis serves a variety of use cases, including governance, compliance, classification and threat analytics. Varonis started operations in 2005 and, as of June 30, 2018, had approximately 6,200 customers worldwide — comprised of industry leaders in many sectors including financial services, healthcare, public, industrial, insurance, energy and utilities, consumer and retail, education, media and entertainment and technology.
News Media Contacts:
Varonis Systems, Inc.
877-292-8767 (ext. 4247)
Source: Varonis Systems, Inc.