Varonis Announces Interoperability with RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle to Detect and Mitigate Security Risks by Providing Centralized Management and Control of Sensitive Data
In a recent report,
How it Works
The Varonis Data Security Platform helps prepare enterprise data for RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle by finding data owners, correcting inconsistent permissions, removing global security groups, and simplifying and maintaining permissions structures.
Companies that implement Varonis DataPrivilege interoperability with RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle benefit from:
- Enhanced visibility and control of unstructured file systems directly within RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle;
- Meeting access control policies by helping to ensure that users have appropriate access permissions;
- Reducing attack surfaces and assisting with compliance by limiting access privileges and deactivating stale/orphaned accounts; and
- Automating attestations, provisioning and de-provisioning of access permissions.
“Companies often lack insight on how users and groups map to permissions – yet this understanding is critical for achieving the full benefits from your IAM investment,” said Varonis CMO David Gibson. “The technical interoperability with RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle and Varonis DataPrivilege will help joint customers derive more value from their IAM by adding visibility into their data environments – mapping users, data owners, access permissions and more.”
“Controlling unstructured data has become a critical objective for many organizations, as they realize that information can often be as valuable as currency and may put them at risk,” said
- Download the RSA Implementation Blueprint for
- For more information on how
Varoniscan help prepare unstructured data for IAM management, visit info.varonis.com/get-ready-for-iam.
- For additional details on the
Varonissolution portfolio, visit www.varonis.com.
- For more information on GDPR compliance products, visit www.varonis.com/products/gdpr-software.
- Visit our blog and join the conversation on
News Media Contacts:
Rachel Hunt Varonis Systems, Inc.877-292-8767 (ext. 4247) email@example.com Mia Damiano Merritt Group703-390-1502 firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Varonis Systems, Inc.